Lower Body X-Ray Shield - 92 CR1
- Reduces exposure to scatter radiation emanating from the table or patient’s body.
- Easily mounts to either side of the table allowing pivotal arm to always face the head end.
- Lightweight, durable structure supporting a two piece flexible lead curtain (0.5 mm lead equivalent).
- Curtain is available as a two piece, or split into three separate overlapping panels.
- Fitted with a patented device enabling upward movement of the pivotal arm when in collision with C-arm equipment.
- 92 cm wide x 70 cm high curtain providing a safe zone of occupancy.
- 29 cm wide attachment bracket slides onto a 25 mm or 29 mm high tableside accessory rail (max. 11 mm depth).
- Securing handle position allows the shield to overhang the rail end or be repositioned further along the table.
- Pivotal arm with double friction pivot can swivel outwards to form a 46 cm or 63 cm wing.
- Self-adjusting friction pivot ensures no unwanted curtain movement even when table is tilted.
- Curtains 0.5 mm lead equivalent layer is bonded to its outer covering meaning the protective layer is unable to tear or fall away unnoticed.
- Curtain forms around an under table x-ray tube without impeding movement.
To install this Web App in your iPhone/iPad press and then Add to Home Screen.