his Non Ferromagnetic MRI wheelchair is constructed entirely of non ferromagnetic materials. Specifically designed for use in and around the MRI suite. All materials including fasteners and bearings are aluminium, brass, titanium or special polymers. The storage pocket on rear of chair has "MR" prominently displayed, reducing the chance it will be confused with a standard magnetic wheelchair or end up in another department.
This MRI Non Ferromagnetic Wheelchair has been tested and certified by Kopp Development to pass through their FerrAlert Ferromagnetic Detection Systems.
Ferromagnetic Detection Systems feature the following:
- Reduces the risk of injuries and death
- Detects ONLY ferromagnetic materials
- Safe for patients with passive/active implants
- Indicates the location of the offending object right on the portal
- Reduces operating cost by increasing patient throughput
- Completely "passive device" does not emit RF, EM, or Magnetic fields
Seat Width:20"Overall Width:28"Overall Depth:36"Seat Depth:16"Overall Height:36"Back Height:19"Front Casters:8" x 1" solidRear Wheel:24" solidWheel Locks:push to lockWeight:31 lbs.MR Conditional to: 7-TeslaWeight Capacity:300 lbs.Color:Burgundy
To install this Web App in your iPhone/iPad press and then Add to Home Screen.