Mobile Variable Height Screen1
Mobile shield – 310/B-3
- Compact and easily manoeuvred into position.
- 78 cm wide x 102 cm high lower steel panel, 1.0 mm Pb equivalent.
- 70 cm wide lead acrylic window, 0.5 mm Pb equivalent.
- Counterbalance so window has no apparent weight and can be height adjusted quickly.
- Window can be raised and lowered between 115 cm and 188 cm high (from floor).
- Occupies minimal space when window is lowered after use.
- Equipment hand controls can attached to the optional accessory rail.
- Full width rails are factory fitted and available in two sizes: 8 x 25 x 769 mm or 10 x 25 x 769 mm.
Optional accessory rails
- Shield 310/B-3 with rail 10 x 25 x 769 mm – 310/B-3/31.
- Shield 310/B-3 with rail 8 x 25 x 769 mm – 310/B-3/91.
Optional protective side panels – 317/05-01
Flexible 0.5 mm curtain on a double jointed pivotal arm which can swivel round to form a curved side wing.
Can be fitted to either, or both sides of the 310/B-3 mobile shield.
One curtain, when fully extended increases the shield width by 68 cm.
Maximum width with two side panels is 214 cm.
Curtains fold across the front when not in use.
Factory fitted only.
To install this Web App in your iPhone/iPad press and then Add to Home Screen.